The Monad University, Hapur is established by the UP State Govt,Act 23 of 2010&U/S 2(f) of UGC Act 1956. It is a member of "Association of Indian Universities (AIU)".It takes pride in itself being the only multi disciplinary campus in the NCR. The Universities focuses on multi disciplinary research and on being high class education provider.
About The School
The School of Pharmacy (SOP) was established in year 2012 in the University. The aim of the SOP is to provide quality education with excellence in a productive environment which fosters a spirit of entrepreneurial leadership amongst students and also facilitate overall personality development of the students. The focus is to develop technically qualified students in healthy academic environment so that the students would accept challenges presented by changing global scenario in pharmaceutical industries.
Pharmacy is the health profession that links the health sciences with the chemical sciences and it is charged with ensuring the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs. The School of Pharmacy, Monad University offers different programmes in Pharmacy. Basically the school offers Diploma, Degree, post-graduation and Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences Graduation is the minimum qualification accepted for a registered pharmacist in most of the developed countries. These programme teaches students how to prepare and dispense medicine and able to make the students to convey the drug related information to the public.
The School of Pharmacy, Monad University will educate pharmacy professionals who deliver high-quality, evidence based, inter professional, patient-centered pharmaceutical care and advance the public health.
Objectives"It is with great hope and pride that we welcome you to our shared journey. Seek, Search and Offer programmes that lead to symbiotic emergence of 'academic excellence' and 'industrial relevance' in education and research."
- To impart quality education to students to meet the pharmaceutical needs of society.
- Maximize a campus culture in which all students can achieve their potential based on morals and principles.
- Impart an advanced, intensive and comprehensive curriculum based on international professional standards that emphasize on professional practice experience.
- Ensure optimum use of well – equipped classrooms, library, laboratories and IT facilities to impart personalized, self-learning and problem-solving instruction delivery.
- Foster a safe environment for the faculty and students that is conducive to research and scholarly activities.
- Maintain a lifelong relationship with alumni through opportunities that promote interaction and involvement with the College for the benefit of the community.
- Ensure all processes are synergistic, effective and directed towards continuous improvement, by achieving the goals and objectives of the Units of the College and the Mission and Vision of the College as a whole.
- Lab Facilities
- Central Instrumentation Facility (CIF) Room
- Machine Room Facility
- Animal Research Facility Center (ARFC)
- Career in Pharmacy after Graduation and Post-Graduation
- Training and Placement