The Monad University, Hapur is established by the UP State Govt,Act 23 of 2010&U/S 2(f) of UGC Act 1956. It is a member of "Association of Indian Universities (AIU)".It takes pride in itself being the only multi disciplinary campus in the NCR. The Universities focuses on multi disciplinary research and on being high class education provider.
With innovative teaching and interactive learning, we strive to
- Provide a learning environment where students can be equipped with knowledge, concepts, as well as requisite skills.
- Offer a safe and positive environment where students can prosper.
- Proffer students with opportunities to grow.
- Foster a positive attitude and mutual understanding so that students can grow individually and as a global citizen as well.
- Instil a sense of community based on cooperation, concern, and communication.
- And establish Monad and take it to a peak where no other university stands parallel. Also, we aim to match up to the international standards as far as education is concerned.
Our Core Values
Few core values at Monad will not only help the university grow but also the students become a better individual and good example for the society. These values are:
- Altruistic service
Monad University, started by the Monad Edukasional Society (MES), has been designed as a roadmap to become one of the best universities in the coming time. We are motivated to come into the list of top 10 universities of not only India but also the world. To attain this aim, we try to provide top-notch facilities and world class education to the students. Moreover, all the teachers have been selected from the best of their field.
We always need to assess that whatever endeavour we undertake, there should be a purpose behind it. So, the purpose of Monad is: To become the leading universities of the world by putting the core values in practise and developing leaders who are dedicated to serve the society for good.
Our approach is very simple. We aim to break the shackles in which Indian education is entangled. Instead, we encourage learning based on practise and not the old route of inflexible syllabus, monotonous teaching, as well as memory based learning.